Sep 12, 2020

Time to Say Goodbye (English Version)

人生聚散无常。此歌献给生命中温柔对待过我的人。


When I am alone I sit and dream

And when I dream the words are missing

Yes I know that in a room so full of light

That all the lights are missing

But I don’t see you with me, with me

 

Close up the windows

Bring the sun to my room through the door you’ve opened

Closed inside of me the light you see

That you met in the darkness

 

Time to say goodbye

Horizons are never far

And I have to find them alone

Without your light

On my own with you I will go

On ships over seas

That I now know

Now they don’t exist any more

It’s time to say goodbye

 

When you were so far away

I sat alone and dreamt of new horizons

Then I knew that you were here with me, with me

Building bridges over land and sea

Shine a blinding light for you and me to see

For us to be